We understand how difficult and painful life can be when you or a loved one is experiencing a crisis associated with addiction.
With the proper understanding, there is hope. Recovery is possible.
Admission to a treatment center represents a big step. It helps to know what you can expect.
- Upon arrival, you will be greeted by our courteous front office staff. They will answer your questions and address pre-admission concerns. Our commitment is to assist you as quickly and comfortably as possible.
- We will discuss your specific concerns in private. We respect your desire for confidentiality. Our thoughtful and experienced clinicians will welcome you without judgment. Addiction is a disease. It is not a character flaw or a sign of moral failing.
- We will listen to your story and explore your needs. This helps us to determine the appropriate level of treatment. If hospitalization is needed, the assessment team member will take the appropriate steps and arrange your admission.
- We accept most health plans and will provide a benefit verification for you.
- For more information about the usual transition from initial call to starting treatment, please take a look at our What to Expect page.
- We have put together a list of Frequently Asked Questions and a list of What to Bring to treatment.
- We are always here to answer your specific questions. Call (888) 989-9690 anytime.
Take a virtual tour of Valley Recovery Center:
We look forward to welcoming you to our facility and working with you as you begin your treatment and make your first steps toward a new life. Call (888) 989-9690.